Spurlock grabs the emotions of viewers by detailing the pain and poor health he experienced.
Spurlock additionally utilizes children to illustrate his point: the reality that children can identify fast food mascots before the president ("Supersize Me")
The main method of persuasion is through logical progression.
In conclusion, supersize while supersize the dependence on cars can result in environmental and health problems, a range of solutions can be used to reduce their risks and effects.
The truth about fast food is explicitly relayed in a sequential order :
- Explanation of his experiment
- The experiment
- Changes in his health (what damage to Spurlock's body cause) "Supersize Me," allows the audience to see real effects of fast food places, and did effectively make me question where my food comes from.
The information presented however, comes from an exaggerated experiment.
Utilitarianism strengths weaknesses essay
Research essay topics technology super size me essay conclusion show the essay Unlike traditional examples of descriptive essays in afrikaans where Renders the personal problem solving essay examples was obviously On lead essay for medical school essay supersize free sample essays.
In conclusion, supersize while supersize the dependence on cars can result in environmental and health problems, a range of solutions can be used to reduce their risks and effects
Some of the discussion questions can serve as writing prompts. Additional assignments include:
1. Research three of the health problems that Morgan Spurlock faced in his 30 day fast food marathon. Write an essay in which you present your findings and support your conclusions about how the problems he faced in his junk-food diet could possibly be mitigated by moderation. For example, is it safe to eat at a fast food restaurant once or twice a month?
2. Write an opinion essay evaluating one of the following statements:
Use facts to support your conclusions. Cite your sources.
3. Reflect on your own eating habits. Look mindfully at what you eat in a given day and write about whether or not health factors play any role in your food choices. Conclude your reflection with comments about how your habits would change were you to take into account some of the ideas presented in the film.
For additional assignments .