Easily add a forum like WordPress Login Form to your site.
WordPress Login Box (WPLB) lets you add a wordpress login form to your website.
WPLB includes an options panel which gives you control over your form.
- Different styles
- Highly customizable
- Can be integreated with any theme
1. Download the plugin, unpack it and upload the ‘wp-login-box‘ folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. Go to Settings -> WPLB Options to configure the basic options.
4. Paste the following code in the location you want the box to appear in (most of the times this is header.php).
5. You just created a wordpress login form. Enjoy.
Off course, this plugin is completely free and can be downloaded from the WordPress plugin directory. After you download this plugin, and finish setting it up you will need to paste the plugin’s function somewhere in your theme. This can be hard if you don’t have any coding knowledge. If you need help with that final step, please post a question in the plugin’s forum so that I can help you. I am not going to create a plugin, just so that it could sit there with no support. So please, if you ever need any help with this plugin, create a thread in the forums. So go ahead and download this plugin, and create your own WordPress Login Form!
Sample WordPress Login Form
Here is a sample login form created with wplb. Note that you won’t be able to sign up because I disabled registrations.