The purpose of this paper is to clearly define each of my strengths and weaknesses and figure out a way to identify my personal strengths and weaknesses.
My culture ("world view", customs, dress, food, religion, festivals etc.) and how I feel about it My views about identity in the modern world (e.g. Should immigrants preserve their languages and cultures? Are people becoming more alike, and is that a good or bad thing?)
Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) Diagnostic criteria dictates that the presence of two or more distinct identities (each with its’ own relatively enduring pattern of perceiving, relating to, and thinking about the environment and self), as well as at least two of these identities recurrently taking control of the person’s behavior coupled with the inability to recall important personal information that is too extensive to be explained by ordinary forgetfulness....
The essay also specifically talks about the state of California, where all this identity changing is happening due to the great diversity of race there....
- Does your school have a dress code, require uniforms, or have some other standard of dress?
If yes, what does it say?
If no, should there be a clothing policy?
Is there a difference between a dress code and a policy requiring uniforms?
- Give some examples to show that over time how women dressed reflected the customs of a particular region.
- What role did the secular state play in transforming ideas about women's clothing?
- Identify times when men have been compelled to dress in a certain way.
Find out Islamic requirements for men's appearance and clothing, today.
- Identify arguments that defend the hijab as a symbol of liberation.
That see hijab as a symbol of repression.